sábado, 23 de marzo de 2013

I have learned many things in clases. Before that, I had never used wikis, glogster, prezi, blogger, etc. Prezi and glogster were the newest thing for me because i hadn't seen or done presentations like those, glogster was fun to use because it has many tools that we can use, so that we can make beautiful presentations with it. Blogger and wikis weren't new for me because i had visited many blogs but i hadn't created or used one. However, i think that blogger is the best tool because we can attached videos, prezi presentations, wikis,glogsters, etc. and is very easy to use it. In contrast with wikis, blogger has more tools and is easier to use. Wikis are a little more complicated to create and is difficult to share our works with others. However, all the tools that we have learned are useful and it will help me to much as a future teacher, because i can use glogster in one class, do prezi presentations in other class, send homeworks and feedback with blogger etc. so that i can make more interesting my classes without using the same tool every day.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Followers